Well, She has now found her way into just about anything that she wants. The other day she got into the lazy-susan and pulled out the cookies and was knawing on them. She loves the kitchen so now I have to clean the kitchen floors twice a day so she does not eat anything off of it. Yesterday she found a french fry and was gummin' on it. I also had to take this picture of Sophie sleeping because she looked so precious.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Into EVERYTHING!
Well, She has now found her way into just about anything that she wants. The other day she got into the lazy-susan and pulled out the cookies and was knawing on them. She loves the kitchen so now I have to clean the kitchen floors twice a day so she does not eat anything off of it. Yesterday she found a french fry and was gummin' on it. I also had to take this picture of Sophie sleeping because she looked so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment