Aww that is cute! Her favorite thing to dance to is the intro music to any show. It doesnt matter what it is. I guess that may be a sign she is watching too much tv:)
Well this blog is for all of you who live so far away from us that you cannot watch her grow up. Which she seems to be doing so quickly. We love you all and I am so glad that we can share this bright, beautiful young lady with all of you.
2 comments:
Ingrid had a good time watching that. She danced right along with Sophie, especially when you would say "can you dance?"
So cute.
Aww that is cute! Her favorite thing to dance to is the intro music to any show. It doesnt matter what it is. I guess that may be a sign she is watching too much tv:)
Post a Comment